Customer Service Advisor
Remuneration: £23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Location: High Wycombe
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor based in High Wycombe to work with our prestigious multinational client. The Customer Service Advisor is the clients first point of contact, they are keen to speak with individuals who are experience of dealing within a multitude of questions and queries ranging from managing customer complaints, processing purchase orders, managing out of stock items, forwarding calls to appropriate departments etc. This role would be suited to someone who is driven in offering first class customer service, likes working in a team to resolve issues and has a keen eye for detail. Full training for the role will be provided.
My client are currently looking for two individuals to fill:
• 1x Full time, permanent role
• 1x Fixed term, 6 month maternity cover
• Build and maintain good customer relations and achieve high service standards
• Answer incoming calls, referring them where appropriate and dealing with general enquiries
• Process customer purchase orders using Exchequer, EWS and ProspectSoft, within the agreed SLA, prioritising orders to maximise warehouse production scheduling.
• Ensure that special requests on orders e.g. dated orders, alternative delivery points, are noted in Exchequer and managed in EWS to ensure that the relevant teams action as required.
• Manage out of stock items, liaising with the warehouse and purchasing as well as updating the customer and account managers.
• Taking and recording of information appertaining to customer complaints and passing to correct personnel for action through the use of the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) and Quality System, GAS.
• Coordinate pickups for customer returns, recording details in CRM, and apply credit notes where required.
• Monitor and update complaints as required.
• Respond to customer price enquiries as appropriate, recording details in CRM and referring to the Quotes team where necessary.
• Ensure that all customer communications are recorded in CRM including Prospects, Leads and adding new contacts when necessary.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable regarding accounts that are on hold and engage with the account manager to expedite payments.
• Providing ad hoc support and holiday/sickness cover for Dispatch and Export.
• Customer focused and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proven record of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Numerate and literate to GCSE grade C or equivalent qualification.
• Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
• Ability to multi task effectively.
• Able to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet to an intermediate level.
• Knowledge of Exchequer, EWS, ProspectSoft and Microsoft Dynamics advantageous but not essential.
What's in it for you?
Full training for the role will be provided, this is an amazing opportunity to progression your career with a high achieving, ambition organisation highly recognised within their industry. An annual salary of between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus pension and access to the company bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk