Logistics Team Leader
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Looking to work for a fast growing progressive company with huge opportunities to grow your logistics career? Look no further – our client are disrupting their Market and growing incredibly quickly. They are currently looking for a Logistics/Delivery Team leader to lead a fantastic team of Drivers. Based from one of their distribution hubs in Corby you will Lead the line in managing around 8 Drivers and will be responsible for overseeing the daily delivery and collection performance.
What are we looking for?
• Team Leader/Management experience with logistics is essential
• A strong communicator with experience managing remotely
• Excellent customer service experience
• Ideally someone who has worked in a fast growing environment, our client are a new business with large financial backing so you need to be able to adapt as process and new ways of working are introduced as the business grows
• Experience managing delivery drivers to home addresses would be advantageous
What's in it for you?
• An opportunity to grow your career in a very fast growing business
• Excellent company benefits including private share options, healthcare, discretionary bonus of up to 10% of base salary, company discounts and fantastic pension scheme
• An opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial flair to help shape a growing logistics team
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy