Logistics Planner x 2
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Looking to work for a fast growing progressive company with huge opportunities to grow your logistics career? Look no further – our client are disrupting their Market and growing incredibly quickly. They are currently looking for 2 Logistics Planners to join their growing team.
What are we looking for?
• Previous experience in planning logistics deliveries
• Experience using logistics planning tools
• The ability to successfully prioritise and manage tasks in a pressurised environment
• A keen attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Flexibility to work on a shift pattern that would include some weekend work
What's in it for you?
• An opportunity to grow your career in a very fast growing business
• Excellent company benefits including private share options, healthcare, discretionary bonus of up to 10% of base salary, company discounts and fantastic pension scheme
• An opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial flair to help shape a growing logistics team
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy