Remuneration: £25,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Location: High Wycombe
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Executive in High Wycombe for our prestigious global client. The Marketing Executive will have primary responsibility for implementing the marketing strategy the client which will support the brand and drive sales and online traffic. The role will also involve supporting the product development function within the organisation to ensure that a consistent pipeline of new products are available for our customers.
- Development and creation of marketing collateral, both print and digital, in line with overall marketing strategy, including product catalogues and product data sheets
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Managing the marketing budget on a day to day basis.
- Providing the sales team with marketing support.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each competitor.
- Development and implementation of the social media strategy.
- Updating and maintenance of the clients website including liaising with IT support company.
- E-marketing via CRM system including analysis of data.
- Coordination and attendance at trade exhibitions.
- Coordinating internal sales meetings.
- Supporting the new product development process and assisting in the launch of new product including competitor analysis, pricing proposals and marketing plans.
- Meeting with customers and suppliers with potential overseas travel.
- Experience of Product Manager responsibility
- Degree Level qualification from a recognised institution. Degree in Marketing and/or science would be an advantage as would a CIM qualification.
- Proven marketing and promotions experience, 2/3 years ideally from a related industry sector.
- Customer focused with an understanding of sales & marketing
- An understanding of online digital marketing and websites.
- Understanding of CRM packages in particular e-marketing
- Good project management/organisational skills.
- Numerate, literate & analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Able to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Publisher to intermediate level
- High levels of creativity
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk