Remuneration: £37,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Location: UK Wide
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for a Clinical Specialist for our prestigious global client.
- Build and maintain good customer relations and achieve high service standards through communication with Customers, Sales Teams and internal staff.
- Providing advice, support and technical advice for end users and decontamination stakeholders.
- Liaise with Sales Team regarding technical queries/problems involving products
- Providing decontamination training for customers and sales staff.
- Develop and maintain accurate records on IT systems.
- Visiting hospitals throughout the UK providing training, advice, technical support and customer care visits as required for Sterile service, Theatre departments and endoscope reprocessing units.
- Attending conferences and exhibitions to promote internal products / identify potential markets.
- Ability to communicate with customers, Regulatory representatives, Sales Teams and internal staff
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively from home
- Prepared to travel throughout the UK
- Numerate and literate to GCSE grade B or equivalent qualification in Math's and English
- Life science degree equivalent to BSc or above
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of working within Sterile Services and decontamination department stakeholders at senior management level
- Comprehensive understanding and working experience of ISO 13485 and all relevant standards pertaining to Sterile Service Reprocessing
- Working experience of training and consultation to decontamination service provider
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Able to prioritise and plan effectively
- Able to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet to at least an intermediate level
- Understanding and able to operate / update CRM system
- Ability to recognise a customer need and convert into a sale
Package and Prospects
A salary of between £37,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, company pension, £6,500 car allowance plus access to company bonus scheme
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk