Senior Business Development Director
Remuneration: £90,000 - £110,000 Per Annum
Location: UK Wide
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a Senior Business Development Director for our prestigious global client.
The Sales Principal will be responsible for the lead generation and sales conversion for our client, helping the business to grow its notoriety and respect at C Level manages and grows different types of programmes in key accounts from different industries.
He/she is a proven professional in Operations and Supply Chain with over 8 years' experience at a global blue-chip organisation or global Consulting firm, preferably with Operational Excellence experience. A high Level digital understanding is also a plus such as Manufacturing 4.0 and Digital Supply Chain.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director he/she will be responsible for the strategic and tactical direction of the UK sales effort. The key elements to this position are:
- Responsible for bringing on board new business
- To drive profitable sales growth through both new and existing channel
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with FTSE 100 / Fortune 500 clients and executives
- Responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a strong and long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them
- Acquire a thorough understanding of Client needs and requirements
- Present the value of our client and their services to senior Client executives and define, plan and secure our premium presence with them.
- Contacting lapsed clients to inform them about organisational developments and compelling reasons to meet
- Developing offers and proposals in conjunction with other colleagues
- Ensure proposal profitability and delivery mechanisms tailored to create win- win for clients and internal staff with consideration for work life balance and travelling requirements
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Maintain and manage sales pipeline KPI's (conversion ratios) and customer database (ADB/CRM) in conjunction with our Internal Sales person.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations of progress, measures and forecasts
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with Group level Marketing and Key Account Management teams where necessary.
- Planning and executing UK marketing initiatives, attending networking events where relevant
- Ideally he/she will be of graduate calibre, a strategic thinker, with a proven track record as a Sales Principal / Consultative Sales Professional - national or regional
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence, motivate, and inspire
- A first-class communicator who will develop and manage relationships not only at C level but throughout the Client's business
- Ambitious, self-motivated and independent
- Able to present at director level / C-level
- Stable career history
- Participates in strategic and tactical sales planning for the line of business.
- Flexibility for frequent travels within the UK and occasional international travel is required
Package and Prospects
Attractive basic salary, pension, car allowance plus comprehensive commission structure enabling a very competitive package strongly connecting the individual reward to the client revenue generated.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk