Location: St Albans
Our client are a well-established fast growing, Family Owned business who are looking for someone who wants to start and grow a career within Logistics. This role is ideally suited to a recent Graduate or someone in their first few years in their career. This role will provide full training and support.
• Communicating accurately in written and verbal form complex instructions to both Customers and Suppliers.
• Providing the highest standards of Customer service.
• Maximising profitability through negotiation in written and verbal form with both Customers and Suppliers.
• Processing Customer orders through the business' own "in-house" operating system with an emphasis on attention to detail.
• Degree Educated
• A confident personality with a can do attitude.
• A professional positive and helpful attitude towards work colleagues, suppliers and especially customers.
• Commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate directly with clients and suppliers and identify and exploit opportunities to increase both Turnover and more importantly profit.
• Numerate and literate
• IT literate.
• Ambitious with a desire to succeed.
• Presentable, energetic and enthusiastic.
• Strong organisational skills with an excellent memory.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk