Remuneration: £25,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for a Production Operative for our prestigious global client in Towcester.
To perform manufacturing operations, in particular this will include:
• Working in a fast paced cleanroom production environment
• Processing through a number of automated and manual tools/processes
• Working with chemicals
• Use of microscopes at each stage of the process
• The use of PROMIS computer management system and in house software
• Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing.
• Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions
• Ensure targets are met
• To achieve standard yields and cycle times
• Able to liaise with manager, coordinators, test/equipment/product engineers, and other work areas
• Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products
• Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures
• Good manual dexterity required for small/delicate components
• Ability to work as part of a team to achieve targets combined with good communication skills
• Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines
• Ability to multi task
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Computer literacy essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office an advantage
• Production and manufacturing work experiences an advantage
• Experience of handling small components and good manual dexterity desirable
• Experience of cleanroom working an advantage
• Experience of testing devices an advantage
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary between £25,000 including shift allowance. The shift pattern is 12 hours; 2 days 2 nights and 4 days off. As the site is in a rural location transport is needed as there is no public transport. Full training for the role will be provided as part of an induction process.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk