Remuneration: £30,000 - £33,000 Basic £60,000 OTE + £4,500 Car Allowance
Location: Milton Keynes
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting for an Internal Sales Exec / Account Manager for our prestigious global client in Milton Keynes.
The Account Manager is responsible for the promotion and sales of the company's products Nationally. The role is primarily head office based and extensive phone use will be required, so naturally comfortable dealing with customers and outbound selling is a requirement. Where needed this role will be required to visit with customers and work closely with the field-based Sales Executives sharing leads/follow up as required. The sales campaigns will change from time to time in line with the strategic imperatives and business plans.
Role Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive sales growth in line with the campaign focused products
- Identify leads for the field-based sales team outside of the campaign where possible
- Achievement of sales targets
- Work closely with the customer service team for samples and quotes as required
- Collect market feedback on pricing and other market factors where possible
- Record call information to enable sharing of information and interactions to ensure transparency amongst the sales/internal teams
- Plan diary effectively to manage relationships with existing customers whilst focusing on growth plans
- To regularly review sales performance and ensure realignment with monthly and annual targets.
- To monitor competitor activity and competitors' products and to maintain knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting focus accordingly
We are looking for a sales driven individual who has previous experience or come from a background in the medical sector who is looking to progress their career to the next step within a global organisation. The right individual will possess the following skills:
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Previous sales experience (ideally in an outbound sales environment)
- Good team player who is results orientated
- Able to prioritise and plan effectively
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Ability to use various computer software including MS Office related programs
- Endoscopy background would be an advantage.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary between £30,000-£33,000 Per Annum depending on skill, knowledge and experience as well as £60,000 OTE, a £6,500 Car Allowance, 23 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) and access to a company pension scheme. Join a friendly, diverse team where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, pragmatism and accountability.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk