Remuneration: £22,000 - £26,000 (+OTE £5K)
Our Client are a leading logistics solutions provider and are looking for an experienced sales executive to join their team.
The role is to build and develop existing client relationships and maximise business potential and calculate Air, Road and Sea freight quotations.
Experience / skills required
• Not essential - Multi-modal freight forwarding experience, ideally with an export bias.
• Alternatively export sales experience.
• Either Sales / customer service or Operations experience.
• Proven success of handling and calculating RFQ's and tender submissions.
• Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
• Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
• Experience of calculating KPI reports.
• Experience of face to face client and supplier meeting.
• Good administrative skills.
• Good numerical skills.
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Confident communicator. (Written and verbal)
• A positive and engaging personality.
• Can do sales / customer service orientation.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good attention to detail.
• Calm under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk