Remuneration: £25000 - £30,000
Location: Ellesmere Port
An opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Payable/Accounts payable Analyst for a perm role in a global organisation. If you have strong analytical skills with extensive experience in processes and compliance from initial order through to invoice then we want to hear from you!
If you like the idea of working for a forward thinking and fast growing company then this is the workplace for you. Our client has a priceless reputation on a global scale, with a passion for problem solving and delivering first class service. To deliver this, the business is built on a strong financial foundation and the finance team widely supports the delivery of continuous success.
• Producing reports to deliver to managers on performance and compliance
• Escalating repeatedly non-compliant individuals and departments to management
• Identifying and monitoring potentially problematic open purchase orders
• Analysing invoicing processing, supporting the team to implement practices to make them more efficient
• Providing system training where needed
• Working with suppliers and buyers to resolve invoicing issues
• Resolving queries and proposing system changes to stop them repeating
• Identify improvements in purchasing controls
• Support business growth by helping other team members to understand their responsibilities, training in purchasing processes where needed
• Strong knowledge of the process from initial order to invoice
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong IT skills – EXCEL is essential
• Accurate attention to detail
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk