Remuneration: £24,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
Shift Pattern – 4 days on (2 days 7am-7pm followed by 2 nights 7pm -7am) then 4 Days off – Remote location so own transport is essential.
Location: Towcester, Northamptonshire
BJD Group are recruiting for our client based in Towcester who are looking to hire a large team of Engineering Technicians.
The role is to perform manufacturing operations, in particular this will include:
• The use of both manual and automated test equipment and instruments.
• Handling and loading of chips/bars/wafers
• Loading and unloading of high temperature ovens
• Use of microscopes.
• Alignment of optical components
• The use of computer management system (MS Office, plus inhouse systems)
• Perform analysis of data
• Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing.
• Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions.
• Ensure delivery targets are met
• To achieve standard yields and cycle times.
• Able to liaise with manager, coordinators, process/equipment engineers, and other work areas.
• Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products.
• Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures.
Successful candidates will have good manual dexterity required for small/delicate components as well as the ability to work as a team to achieve targets combined with good communication skills. You will be happy working unsupervised and meeting manufacturing deadlines. The ability to multi task, with exceptional attention to detail is a must.
The hours of work are 12 hour shift patterns (4 days on and 4 days off):
2 Days (7am - 7pm)
2 Nights (7pm - 7am)
The role will incur a yearly shift allowance.
Our client offer excellent benefits including private medical ,pension, shopping discounts and much more.
Due to the remote location, own transport is essential.
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 Per Annum.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk