Trainee Production Manager
Remuneration: £20k - £25k Per Annum (Dependant on Experience)
Location: Daventry, Northants
BJD Group are recruiting for a Trainee Production Manager for our client based in Daventry, Northants.
We are seeking a Trainee Production Manager to work with our leading Manufacturer established over 30 years
Key responsibilities will include:
• Undertake a trainee management programme
• learning different manufacturing processes in different factories
• Assisting with daily management tasks
• Shadowing production managers, supervisors and team leaders
• health and safety tasks; inspections, daily checks and helping to implement employee training
• Problem solving and investigatory work
We are looking for someone who has had working experience as a Quality Auditor and they are looking to progress there career to the next step within a global organisation.
The ideal candidate will
• Have a background in Manufacturing
• Knowledge of Sheet Metal Processes highly advantageous
• Be computer literate with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Be interested in people management
• Be willing to develop and progress themself and others
• Thrive under pressure and Enjoy problem solving
• Be driven and hard working
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum plus Benefits.
Working Hours: 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk