Remuneration: £33,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Location: Loudwater, High Wycombe
BJD Group are excited to be recruiting a Quality Officer for a Multinational Clinical Goods Supplier in High Wycombe.
The Quality Officer is responsible for Quality Management system activities within the company which include the following responsibilities:
- To develop, maintain and continuously improve the quality management system.
- To provide technical support to the sales team and customers.
- To provide technical support to the management team for the introduction of new products.
- To oversee that all customer complaints are investigated and reported and that suitable counter-measures are implemented.
- Support the daily tasks and the supporting documentation and processes associated with the quality system, including but not limited to RGAs, CAPAs, deviations, and customer complaints
- Investigate, diagnose, and facilitate customer complaints and recommend corrective actions to Management
- Facilitate product and process testing and validations that support the Quality Management System
- Learn and maintain competency in Document Control processes to be able to coordinate document change requests.
- Recognise and handle product and process nonconformities
- Provide monthly reporting on the quality metrics
- Verify logs, databases, and other quality records and data to track and flag quality concerns and improvements to be reviewed by Management
- Oversee that the quality of purchased products and raw materials is sufficient to meet customer requirements (secondary responsibility).
- Oversee the operation of incoming product assessment and to ensure that all test procedures are in-place and that test equipment is suitably calibrated (secondary responsibility).
- To carry out audits (internal and supplier) in compliance with ISO 13485.
- To provide GMP and QMS training to the team.
- To carry out additional tasks under the guidance and direction of the Quality Manager where required
The ideal person will possess the following competencies:
- Science-based and/or quality-based background
- At least 2 years industrial or similar experience
- Ability to develop and improve quality management systems
- Ability to resolve technical and quality problems
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary between £33,000-£35,000 Per Annum depending on skill, knowledge and experience. Join a friendly, diverse team where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, pragmatism and accountability.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk