Transport Planning Manager
Are you a motivated, organised person seeking a rewarding opportunity within a fast-paced environment?
We are currently recruiting an experienced Planning Manager to join our client who are a large Logistics company working on their retail Network. The Planning Manager will be an effective Change Manager with an aptitude to think commercially whilst working closely with the customer.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
• Successfully manage the team to schedule the transport fleets for the retail Network within strict service and cost criteria.
• Direct customer contact with regards to journey costing preparation
• Profit & Loss as well as full budgetary management
• Proactively support network integration demonstrating a one network mentality.
• Manage internal and external customer service against a standard set of KPIs.
• Previous experience within a Planning Manager role
• Previous planning experience ideally within a Primary Network
• Budgetary experience.
• Strong Change Management capabilities.
• Analytical approach to problem solving
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk