Remuneration: £27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Location: Ellesmere Port
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a Process Controller for our prestigious global client in Ellesmere Port.
As a Process Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Report on the performance of the ERP system and any need for improvement
- Coordinate, evaluate and sign off on process development plans and other system feedback mechanisms
- Setup and manage production orders
- Manage purchase requests
- Liaise with stock controllers and store managers to rectify stock count on ERP systems.
We are looking for a process driven individual who has previous experience or come from a background as an Inventory Controller or Accounts Payable Clerk looking to progress their career to the next step within a global organisation. You must also possess:
- Excel skills – essential
- SAP/ERP experience
- Experience in Production and Inventory control with purchasing responsibility
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all areas/levels of the business and externally
- Previously worked in a supply chain environment.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary between £27,000-£30,000 Per Annum depending on skill, knowledge and experience as well as 25 days paid holiday and company pension scheme. Join a friendly, diverse team where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, pragmatism and accountability.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk