Stock Controller / Buyer
Remuneration: £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Location: Ellesmere Port
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a Stock Controller/Buyer for our prestigious global client in Ellesmere Port.
As a Stock Controller/Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and manage production orders
- Collaborate with teams on the inventory and production orders for processing
- Manage purchase requests
- Complete all inventory and production purchasing transactions in ERP system.
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience or come from a background as an Inventory controller or Buyer looking to progress there career to the next step within a global organisation.
You must also possess:
- Excel skills essential
- SAP/ERP experience desirable
- Experience in Production and Inventory control with purchasing responsibility
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with all areas/levels of the business and externally
- Previously worked in a supply chain environment
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in an open & friendly environment with other benefits including 25 Days paid holiday & company pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a successful global organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk