CCM Inspector/Quality Auditor
Remuneration: £30,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
Location: Wellingborough, Northants
BJD Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor for our prestigious global client in the Wellingborough area.
We are seeking a CMM Inspector/ Quality Auditor to support quality, manufacturing and supply-chain improvements. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop themselves with relevant automotive tools and techniques.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out product audit verification against engineering drawings and specifications.
- Operate the co-ordinate measuring machine (ITP – CMM).
- Operate the measuring arm including laser scanning (Hexagon – Romer Arm)
- Carry out basic weld and paint inspections
We are looking for someone who has had working experience as a Quality Auditor and they are looking to progress there career to the next step within a global organisation.
You must also possess:
- Understanding of ISO 9001 quality systems – desirable (IATF 16949 preferred).
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and geometric tolerancing.
- Experience of operating co-ordinate measuring equipment.
- Experienced in the use of conventional measuring equipment.
- Understanding of problem-solving methodologies.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £33,000 Per Annum plus Benefits. Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am – 1.30pm Friday.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk