Remuneration: £24,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Location: Brixworth, Northamptonshire
Job Title: Production Planner Location:
Our client is a well-established supplier to a number of household companies. A vacancy has arisen for a Production Planner to join the team in Brixworth, Northamptonshire.
This is a fast paced and demanding role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
• Production Planner wanted with a background in fmcg.
• Contribute to the capacity production planning for a busy site
• Monitor stock levels and ensure all are in line with required levels to meet customer demand using the latest SAP system
• Regular, effective communication with the Production Management team
• Work in a manner that reduces waste and optimises raw materials at all time
• Be responsible for setting up and implementing systems and procedures on site that will develop and enhance productivity and improve the planning function across the facility
• Maintain agreed SLA's
• You will be a key player in the S&OP business process, responsible for materials planning and forecasting process. Experience
• Proven experience in a similar role and be from a food manufacturing background
• Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
• Have a strong disposition and be confident when dealing with senior internal stakeholders
• Possess a lean mentality and a desire to drive change and continuous improvement
• An excellent communicator, verbally, presentation and in writing
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in a high performing team environment with great future career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk