Supply Chain Planner
Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Location: High Wycombe
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner for our prestigious client in High Wycombe.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for day to day efficient and cost effective management of the product Supply Chain. From demand planning, measurement and management of leads times and in- bound logistics ensuring maximised cost efficiencies, quality and service levels are achieved
As a Production Planner your responsibilities will include:
• Be hands on with the Demand and Supply Planning processes.
• Accountability for Inbound supply performance.
• Lead the monthly planning process meeting with the sales team and internal departments to align on volume demands for the next 12 months.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure seamless product supply.
• Driving and implementing projects to enhance Supply Chain performance and efficiency.
• Improve product availability.
• Support the recurring reviews on Excess, Obsolete and Aged stock, with analysis around volumes, margins, and key actions within Supply Chain and Sales/Marketing/Category teams.
• Managing the transport providers, forwarders and organise cost effective shipping to our warehouse.
• Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification and proven experience within a retail supply chain environment is essential.
• Experience with ERP systems with excellent Demand and Supply Planning ability.
• High level of numeracy and advanced Excel skill.
• You will have strong problem solving techniques that will be used to optimise Logistics processes.
• Ability to cut through complex data, to reach clear and simple conclusion.
• The desired candidate will be analytical and display excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience Per Annum for the right candidate working in an open & friendly environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk