Remuneration: £27,000 - £29,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a buyer for our prestigious client in the Banbury area.
To support the Supply Chain Manager run a cost effective supply chain by maximising the supplier on-time delivery and close management of stock control by using your planning and forecasting skills
• Placing order against forecasted orders in the company system
• Tracking and liaising with Finance for long lead time supplier payments to ensure any financial issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Undertake control of all internal purchasing such as stationary, packaging, etc.
• Tracking, negotiating, evaluating and updating Freight and Haulage prices regularly
• Maintain regular contact with suppliers to ensure deliveries are received on
• Extensive experience working with long lead time suppliers in all aspects of the supply chain
• An understanding of MRP Systems
• Experience of liaising with Freight Forwarders
• Advanced level of Excel essential with an Intermediate level of Microsoft Office advantageous
• Experience in either the automotive or aerospace industry would be advantageous
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £29,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in a high performing team environment with great future career prospects in a global organisation
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk