Database / Software Engineer
Remuneration: £28,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are recruiting for a Database / Software Engineer for our prestigious client in the London area who is currently going through significant growth.
As a Database / Software Engineer within this successful organisation your day will consist of:
• Implementation, configuration & maintenance of MIS (Management Information System) databases
• Involved in building reports and data analysis both Internal / External using SSRS & PowerBI
• On the software side of the role, the candidate will be expected to implement technical solutions/software
• You will be working on a multitude of exciting projects at once within the organisation, no day will be the same
We are looking for someone with proven database experience(with a focus on reporting)who has had previous experience or come from a background within a similar role who is now looking to progress there career to the next step within a successful ambitious company and looking to make a real difference.
You must have had previous experience in:
• Power BI
• Managing projects to tight deadlines
• A role that requires excellent Analytical / problem solving skills
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £36,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in a progressive organisation with an easy-going but hardworking environment with other added benefits.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a link to your GitHub/Bitbucket or other repo with some of your work.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk