Remuneration: £27,000 - £29,000 Per Annum
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting for a Transport Planner for our prestigious global client in the Essex area.
As a Transport Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Planning of import/export trailers with part load and full loads to ensure cost effectiveness
- Haulage sourcing and rate negotiating and assessing any subcontractors ensuring they are approved and fulfil any legal requirements.
- Trailer planning of groupage, part load and full loads
- Communicate with drivers and hauliers to ensure issues are resolved promptly
- General Administration duties IE Preparing correct documentation to the Warehouse/Haulage/Distribution/Shipping department for loading/offloading cargo to vehicles
We are looking for someone who has had working experience as a Transport Planner and they are looking to progress there career to the next step within a global organisation.
You must also possess:
- Good knowledge of the road freight industry
- Be of a proactive and organised nature
- Have good financial awareness
- Be a problem solver
- The ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience in trailer planning although this is not essential
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £29,000 Per Annum for the right candidate working in a high performing team environment with great future career prospects in a global organisation
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk