Remuneration: £50,000-£60,000 Depending on Experience
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting an experience Operations manager for a fast growing electrical engineering manufacturer.
They are offering a salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have broad experience of electronic engineering and / or electronics production having covered the following aspects:
- Manage the existing personnel effectively, recognising and developing their individual talents, providing guidance and support where necessary, or to address corrective actions as needed.
- Set appropriate goals for achievable improvement related to the overall of improving operational efficiency and client experience.
- Prepare Operations to take new designs through Purchasing, Costing, Preparation of the supply chain and ensuring that all aspects are correctly set up in the company's ERP system.
- Provide key input to design regards cost effectiveness and achieving cost and margin targets and to ensure finished products meet agreed specifications.
- Ensure Operational performance provides the company's clients with a thoroughly professional experience conducive to repeat business
- Take the leadership role in setting KPIs and developing the company's processes and ERP system to achieve measurable improvements in control of delivery of client expectations
- Enhance and Maintain productive relationships with key suppliers and apply the necessary targets for improvement as and when necessary and where required ensure there is a migration path to a better alternative.
- Contribute to the company's management thinking and actions
The ideal candidate will possess the following: -
- Qualifications and Experience to deliver on key responsibilities above
- Hands on experience of team motivation towards common improvement goals
- Leadership experience in Production or Manufacturing Engineering
- Demonstrable success in problem solving, with a suitably analytical and cost + quality driven approach to solutions
- The ability to decide when custom and practice need to be changed, and to be an advocate of achievable steps toward improvement
- Openness and ability to learn from the company's body of experience and adapt accordingly.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk