Remuneration: £45,000 - £48,500
Location: Greater London
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting a French speaking Manufacturing Engineer for an innovative recycling company.
They are offering a salary of up to £48,500.
As Manufacturing Engineer you will work closely with the global teams to ensure effective execution of operations. In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Identify equipment, tools and machines required for current project operations. This may include facility design and producing operational flow diagrams
• Develop performance standards for specific equipment relevant to project operations
• Ensure process performance and operational standards are met
• Resolve issues during installation of operations for relevant projects
• Collaborate with Quality Control to develop a Quality Management System
• Testing: packaging and material
• Manage and communicate project information relevant to manufacturing
• Train staff on safety and performance standards relevant to operations
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Engineer you must possess:
• French language skills – business level
• Be available to travel 25%
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Degree educated in a Scientific discipline (engineering or related field)
• Experience implementing and operating cleaning systems in a manufacturing line and supply chain
• Minimum 2 years' professional experience
• Knowledge relevant safety regulations (food industry)
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £48,500. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful global organisation.
Based in North London. The role is commutable from:
• Central London
• Surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk