Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Remuneration: £26,000 - £28,500
Location: Greater London
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting a French speaking Supply Chain Planning Analyst for an innovative recycling company.
They are offering a salary of up to £28,500.
As Supply Chain Planning Analyst you will initially be based in London and later move to France.
In your role your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain operations process by fostering sound working relationships to provide transparency with demand planning, sales and logistics costs
• Communicate financial implications of inventory strategies and product sourcing
• Analyse demand data, models and results
• Simplify supply chain through recommendations for cost efficiencies
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Planning Analyst you must have gained experience within a demanding global supply chain environment. You must also possess:
• French language skills – business level
• Be available to relocate to France
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Demonstrable knowledge of supply chain principles in practice, including planning and forecasting
• Minimum 2 years' supply chain experience in a CPG environment
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £28,500. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful global organisation.
Based in North London. The role is commutable from:
• Central London
• Surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk