HR Project Resourcing Coordinator
Location: Coventry based with travel
Due to a business restructure a leading logistics services provider requires an experienced HR Project Resourcing Coordinator for a 12 month interim contact, with the opportunity to be extended.
Very little to no sale as this is an internal project.
The role will require you to work from Coventry but flexibility to travel will be required.
The use of a company car or hire car is available if traveling for work.
Hours on offer are Monday to Friday office hours.
Salary on offer is £30,000 flexible.
As HR Project Resourcing Coordinator you will be a key contact working in partnership with a business division to deliver a sourcing solution that delivers the right people at the right time.
• Engage and source the best candidates by utilising a mix of resourcing tools and skills.
• Deliver a best in class on boarding by ensuring an exceptional client and candidate experience.
• Identity, monitor and engage with the business recommending the most effective resourcing methods for each campaign.
• Conduct interviews and/or assessment days.
To apply for the role Interim HR Project Resourcing Coordinator you must be able to hit the ground running. As such you must have previous experience in resourcing, recruitment or H.R.
• Expert knowledge of resourcing tools and channels, including direct sourcing, social media and agencies.
• Proven ability in client facing sourcing roles
• Ability to work with a diverse range and level of stakeholders, internally and externally
• Previous use of an e-recruitment system
• Flexible to work at locations across the UK
Package and Prospects
On offer is 12 month interim contract (with potential to be extended) with a salary of £30,000 per annum.
Based in Coventry and is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference HB/11266
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.