We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Support Helpdesk Advisor to join a market leading logistics provider based in Colnbrook, near Slough initially on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Salary is up to £24,000 per annum, which includes a quarterly bonus and on-call allowance (1 week in 8)
As a Customer Support Helpdesk Advisor you will be joining a small team who are the first point of contact for the business. You’ll be providing “front line” support for customers and internal departments – helping them to resolve any issues that they might have when using the company’s IT portal for managing shipping requirements. This can include managing addresses, document/label printing and electronic tracking of shipments.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 0900 - 1730 and 0800 – 1630 (rotating weekly)
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing comprehensive front-line support via the telephone, email and “web chat”.
- Taking total ownership of problems, through to resolution; ensuring that issues are resolved in the quickest possible timescale
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times, and ensuring that the customer’s query is resolved to a high standard whilst managing their expectations.
- Dealing with multiple, complex issues simultaneously.
- Promote the use of the company’s electronic tools in order to simplify the customer experience
- Keep internal and external customers up-to-date with query progress
To be considered for the role as Customer Support Helpdesk Advisor you must have previous experience of providing customer support in a fast-paced environment – ideally technical/IT-related, although this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Most importantly, you must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with customers over various channels
- Have the ability to relate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
- Be able to deal with and effectively resolve difficult customer service issues
- Be a ‘team player’ and work effectively with others, whilst also being comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
Package & Prospects
This will be a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) initially with an award-winning organisation who offer excellent training opportunities and facilities for the welfare of their staff.
On offer is a salary of up to £24,000 per annum (inclusive of quarterly bonus and on-call allowance) in addition to other benefits that you would associate with a market leader.
Based in Colnbrook and is commutable from:
And many other surrounding areas.