Credit Controller Ref: HB/011289
Remuneration: £22,440 + Bonus and company benefits
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
BJD have been engaged to find 2 experienced Credit Controllers, (one full time and one part time) to join a large fast paced dedicated team based in Colnbrook.
On offer is a basic salary of £22,440 + non guaranteed bonus of up to 3% per quarter + an excellent benefits package including
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
The company is a market leading 3PL provider which boasts strong year on year growth, with fantastic opportunities for progression offering personal and professional development.
As Credit Control Receivables agent you will support the Receivables Department in maintaining and managing a portfolio of customers in order to meet company/departmental targets maximising cash collections on a monthly basis in line with payment terms.
- To meet Department and Individual KPI’s, (DSO, Call Volume, Cash Collections, reduction of aged debt & Customer Contact
- Liaise with Global Account Managers in relation to major accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with 1500 portfolios to maximise cash collections and retain customers (these portfolios range in value from £2 million to £8 million
- To respond with urgency within a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ensure the collection and late payer’s process is followed strictly
- Work to achieve monthly targets of cash collections, 30 – 60 calls and 60 day + collections, team target and departmental target
To apply for the roles of Credit Controller either full time or part time you must have:
- Extensive experience in credit control with Business 2 Business customers
- Proven experience in maximising cash collections and retention of customers
- Proven experience of working on high value portfolio’s up to £8 million
- Highly driven and motivated by achievement
- Used to working in a pressurised and fast paced, high energy environment
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to use own initiative and to be proactive
Package And Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent both personally and professionally
On offer is a basic salary of £22,440 + non guaranteed bonus of up to 3% per quarter.
Based near Colnbrook, Slough – commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference HB//011289
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.