RECRUITMENT RESOURCER – LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
The BJD Group is a logistics and supply chain recruitment specialist based near Market Harborough in Leicestershire. For the past 25 years, we’ve been trusted by leading organisations to find the best talent for positions ranging from junior management through to Board level. In 2013 we became part of the Pertemps Network Group (PNG), the UK’s largest independent recruitment consultancy which has been listed in the “Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For” every year since 2007.
As part of our exciting growth plans, we are seeking a Recruitment Resourcer to join our ‘Contracts’ team and work closely with our Consultants to help find great logistics and supply chain candidates for our clients. This can be one-off assignments, or recruitment projects for multiple hires. Duties will include:
• Performing searches to find candidates across multiple channels (including online, databases, referrals)
• Interviewing candidates over the telephone in a professional and purposeful manner
• Arranging and preparing candidates for external interviews with our clients
• Supporting the Consultants throughout the recruitment process
• Maintaining and updating recruitment trackers and complete any administrative duties
• Updating and managing a large database of logistics professionals
• Formatting candidate CVs to the BJD standard
• Writing adverts for internet job boards
• Taking an active interest and keeping up-to-date with industry news and trends
Working hours will be either 0800 – 1630 or 0900 – 1730 Monday to Friday with the need for flexibility when required.
Recruitment experience is not essential, although any previous experience (agency or in-house) would be useful. Prior knowledge of the logistics industry is not required as sector training and support will be provided. It is important that you possess:
• Clear, articulate, and professional communication skills – both written and verbal
• A confident telephone manner; applicants should be comfortable talking at length on the telephone
• A keen eye for detail and a willingness to learn
• Competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Commercial awareness
• An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-motivation, tenacity and resilience to succeed
• A good standard of education (A-Level or equivalent as a minimum)
This position would suit someone who is ambitious and looking for a rewarding career in an environment where people are encouraged and supported to fulfil their potential. We can offer:
• A competitive starting salary of £18K
• 28 days holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free parking on-site
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Full REC/IRP-accredited courses
• Discount schemes through Perkbox
• Opportunities to get involved in charity or fund-raising events
• Eligibility to participate in the Pertemps Network Group Annual Award Scheme for top performers.
BJD’s offices are set in a beautiful rural location near Market Harborough, commutable from Kettering, Leicester, Corby, Northampton, Rothwell, Desborough, Kibworth, Uppingham, Fleckney and other surrounding areas. Our employees have full access to support services and a wide range of benefits associated with being part of the Pertemps Network Group.