A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, face paced and independently owned Freight Forwarder. Due to growth they now require an experienced Freight Operations Co-ordinator to join the team at their modern offices in Redditch.
A salary of £30,000 is available dependent on skill-set and experience.
As Air Freight Coordinator, you will be a key member for the freight forwarding team dealing with the day to day operation of the airfreight operations, building strong working relationships with clients to ensure high levels of customer service are constantly achieved.
- Manage export and import bookings for air freight shipments
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Completion and administration of all relevant documentation and ensure the systems are updated accurately.
- Liaise with suppliers and negations
- Work closely with the sales team to assist in quotations and to provide service updates
- Raising invoices on completion
To apply for the role of Air Freight Coordinator you must have previous operational experience if Air and Road Freight, preferable with a greater empathises on export.
- Experience of calculating rates for freight quotations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service lead with the ability to develop strong customer relations
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £30,000 dependent on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a small but highly successful Freight Forwarder.
Based in Redditch it is commutable from:
- Lemington Spa