Pertemps are working in partnership with their client based in Wellingborough to recruit experienced reach FLT drivers. Our client a well-established organisation, is the UK’s largest operator of hotels, restaurants and coffee shops, with some of the UK’s most successful hospitality brands. Our client demonstrates brand strength and sharp focus on markets where there is great opportunity for structural growth to provide sustainable development and potential for their business
As an FLT Driver your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
To be a successful FLT Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- In date / refreshed reach license
- ITSSAR or RTITB accredited.
- Recent FLT experience.
- Experience of using hand-scanners.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Temp to Perm contract
- Free On-site parking
- Subsidies canteen serving hot and cold food
Please note: you will be working in either ambient and or chilled environment but not subject to depending on client requirements