This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful blue chip multi-channel distributor. The successful candidate will have experience as Warehouse Shift Manager or at a similar level. Based at their Distribution Centre near to Witney a package of between £34,000 - £39,000 is on offer, which is inclusive of a shift allowance.
Shift Pattern – Sunday – Thursday 2pm – 10pm fixed shift. This remuneration package includes a shift allowance for this shift pattern.
As Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for 4 Team Managers and Team Leaders through a team of 30 operatives, plus agency staff at peak, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs is consistently achieved. As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
- Leading and developing your team from beginning ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the shop floor
- Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA targets of your team.
- Maintain continuous improvement program to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered for this role of Warehouse Shift Manager you must have several years’ line management experience gained in a distribution environment, ideally with a background in high volume retail logistics; e-commerce environments are advantageous.
- Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
- Able to add value through an engaging management style.
- Experienced and competent with WMS.
- Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of between £34,000 - £39,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based near to Witney it is commutable from:
If you are interested please email or phone me quoting Reference CC/011219 or click the apply button, if viewing on a job board.