A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transport Operator - Nights to join a large, established and growing logistics provider.
Nightshift role paying £28,000. Days are available on lower pay scales.
As Transport Operator - Nights you will become a key member of the transport team based on site in Milton Keynes. You will be involved in basic planning, administration, pre brief and de briefing drivers and ensuring all legislations
- Planning vehicle routes using the ESP system as well as manual planning where required
- Liaise with the team to ensure that, on time in full, service levels are consistently met and take appropriate action where necessary
- Maximise backhauling to optimise fleet utilisation and profitability
- Maintaining and updating the transport management systems.
To be considered for the role of Transport Operator - Nights you must have some transport experience, ideally gained within a fast paced, logistics provider.
- Comprehensive knowledge of transport legislation including drivers hours and fleet requirements
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- A driven transport professional with the ability work under pressure
- From a multi user background ideally.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £26,000 and additional benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a successful and expanding logistics service provider.
Based in Milton Keynes it is commutable from:
- St Albans
- Letchworth Garden City
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone 01858 455 098 quoting Reference CC/011198