Sales Rep - Lighting
Remuneration: Up to £40K basic + Uncapped Comms
BJD Group are recruiting for a Sales Rep to cover the North of the UK for our prestigious client who are a leading lighting and LED supplier.
As an External Sales Rep, you will be actively supporting the Sales Director in maximising the contribution of the company through profitable sales, in line with company policy and business plans
• Developing strategies for increasing existing business
• new business and lapsed accounts and achieving KPIs
• Liaise with manufacturers to secure best terms with regards to large projects and seeing the projects through to completion and beyond
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving any queries
• Leading by example
• Be confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
• Have the ability to work with a team and individually
• Be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
• Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in-line with the Senior Management Team
• Must have a proven track record working in sales within the electrical wholesale market
• Be self-motivated, competitive and have a passion for sales
• Must have good working knowledge of Excel, Word & outlook
• Must have experience as Field Sales Rep working for Electrical Wholesaler
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £34-40K depending on experience plus Car Allowance and uncapped commission
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a successful and growing organisation.
This is essentially a home based role but you will be required to cover the North of the Uk including:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk