Experienced Sales Executive
Position: Experienced Field Sales Executive
Location: South West/East Under the M4 (includes inner M25)
Salary: Basic salary plus commission and benefits
Our client is a family owned manufacturer designing and supplying a range of high quality wall art throughout the UK. Founded in 2000 and operating from a purpose built 35,000 sq ft factory they have achieved consistent growth to become one of the industry leaders.
they have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to represent one of the most comprehensive wall art ranges available, fully supported by a passionate, innovative design and production team.
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and build customer relationships.
• Be able to open new accounts with your own initiative.
• To overcome customers' needs and wants within the confinement set
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Supply management with reports on customer activities and changing trends.
• Friendly with excellent listening skills.
• Be able to adapt when dealing with different customers and influence their decisions.
• Passionate and client focused.
• Self-driven and be able for the most part to work alone.
• Experience in generating interest and converting into long-term business relationships.
• Able to travel and stay away from home and possess a full UK Driving License is required.
they require someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, forward thinking and able to think outside the box to achieve success. You must be able to adapt to an ever-changing climate. If you feel you have the drive to succeed in this role then we would like to hear from you.