Remuneration: £28,000 - £30,500
Location: Greater London
BJD Group are exclusively recruiting an Inventory and Production Controller for a client based in Greater London.
They are offering a salary of up to £30,500.
As Inventory and Production Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and manage production orders, this includes setting up items on the BOM
- Collaborate with teams on the inventory and production orders for processing
- Manage purchase requests
- Complete all inventory and production purchasing transactions in SAP system.
- Support the setup of new Customers & Vendors in SAP
- General accounting and SAP support.
To apply for the role of Inventory and Production Controller you must have gained experience within a demanding global supply chain environment. You must also possess:
- 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Excel skills essential
- SAP experience
- Experience in Production and Inventory control
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,500. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful global organisation.
Based in Greater London. The role is commutable from:
• Central London
• Surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk