Customer Service Coordinator
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an organised and professional Customer Service Co-Ordinator to work in the customer service team.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with both internal and external clients ensuring a high quality of service in delivering a time sensitive product.
On offer is a salary of up to £26,000 plus benefits.
Based in Hinkley.
Full Time Position.
The Company is a market leading 3PL provider.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will work in a team of customer service co-ordinators. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer's expectations of a high service level are met at all times. The successful candidate must have experience dealing with pallet Network.
• Ensure product arrives on time, all of the time
• Daily communication with clients
• Order processing
• Team training and development
• Accurate upkeep of records
• Develop communication channels with relevant internal departments
• Order Management
• Delivery Management
• Service delivery focused with a proven track record in a customer biased environment
• Good understanding of 3PL delivery logistics
• Experience in pallet Network
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• Organised, articulate and accurate
• Experience of working in a call centre environment would be advantageous
• Excellent communicator with good diplomatic skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £26,000 plus benefits within an environment where everyone is aiming for the same goal of customer satisfaction.
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.