Freight Operations Supervisor
Remuneration: Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
Location: West London
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, face paced Freight Forwarder as Freight Operations Supervisor.
A salary of up to £30,000 is available dependent on skill-set and experience.
As Freight Operations Supervisor, you will manage the day to day operations. Skilled in multi modal processes, you will work to deliver customer satisfaction. In so doing you will organize the workflow of the team, monitor productivity, provide coaching and communicate with senior management.
• Daily management of team to ensure optimal workflow
• Mentor team and assist with team recruitment
• Cost control
• Liaise with suppliers and customers to build and maintain relationships
• Assist sales with customer development
• Primary contact for issue resolution
To apply for the role of Freight Operations Supervisor you must have a minimum of 3 years previous operational experience of international; Air, Road and Sea Freight operations.
• Customer service focussed with the ability to develop strong customer relations and resolve issues
• Excellent organisational and administration skills.
• Working knowledge of Next Gen / MS Office
• Flexible with shift and weekend working hours
• Key account procedure knowledge
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a small but highly successful Freight Forwarder.
Based in St West London it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk