Freight Operations Coordinator
Remuneration: £24,000 - £26,000
Location: West London
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, face paced Freight Forwarder as Freight Operations Coordinator.
A salary range of £24,000 - £26,000 is available dependent on skill-set and experience.
As Freight Operations Coordinator, you will be a key member of the freight forwarding team dealing with the day to day operation of the road, sea and airfreight operations, building strong working relationships with clients and suppliers to ensure high levels of customer service are constantly achieved.
• Completion and administration of all relevant documentation and ensure the systems are updated accurately.
• Liaise with suppliers and customers to build and maintain relationships
• Assist sales with customer development
• Work closely with the Operations manager for internal and external rates reviews
• Raising invoices on completion, job costing, CIA, netting
To apply for the role of Freight Operations Coordinator you must have previous operational experience of international; Air, Road and Sea Freight operations.
• Customer service focussed with the ability to develop strong customer relations
• Excellent organisational and administration skills.
• Working knowledge of Next Gen / MS Office
• Flexible with shift and weekend working hours
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on skillset and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a small but highly successful Freight Forwarder.
Based in St West London it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk