Salary : £60,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience)
Opportunity for a driven Head of Logistics to advance both your career and move the Company forward through effective management of Logistics operations.
The salary on offer is up to £80,000 plus bonuses (depending experience)
An established luxury, international, multi-channel brand, with successful year on year growth.
As Head of Logistics you will play an integral role within this retail organisation, you will be expected to improve the efficiency of the Logistics operations and take responsibility for stock levels and the distribution thereof. This includes effective management of e-commerce stock delivery.
Your other responsibilities include:
• Identify areas of improvement in the current Logistics operations and implement changes.
• As Head of Logistics you will be involved with the wider team to increase productivity, motivate teams and take corrective steps to improve efficiencies and product distribution.
• Negotiate freight rates and contracts with logistics providers
• Be responsible for the operational budget for logistics and staff head count.
• Improve e-commerce stock distribution.
• Active involvement in a variety of projects designed to streamline the ordering, delivery process
To apply for the position of Head of Logistics, you must have experience of running Logistics operations and managing a warehouse. This is a varied role, which requires the ability to multitask, perfect for someone who really wants to make a difference!
You must also possess.
• International retail distribution background
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Effective negotiator
• E-Commerce distribution experience.
Based in Leicestershire, with frequent meetings in London.
• Milton Keynes
• Leamington Spa
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk