Remuneration: Up to £28,000 (Depending on experience)
The BJD Group has been approached to recruit a Customer Service Supervisor to join a Global Freight company. Based in Purfleet, the remuneration will include a generous basic salary paying up to £28,000.
This Transport and Freight Company boasts strong year on year growth, with fantastic opportunities for progression. This company has a large fleet of vehicles servicing prestigious companies around the globe.
This role of Customer Service Supervisor is ideal for an experienced Freight and Logistics professional who has managed large teams of Customer service agents. You will also manage some key accounts and have a hand in the day to day running of the business.
• Communicate with customers to ensure that quotations and traffic requirements are accurately fulfilled
• Liaise with other offices in the UK and abroad, reporting discrepancies or specific requirements
• Assist the Customer Services Manager
• Establish commercial awareness in order to optimise profitability.
• Evaluate daily performance of operational functions
• Promote, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, suppliers and clients
• Ensure legislative compliance in all areas
• Perform and implement General Administration, e.g. invoicing; filing; queries and claims
• Effectively Manage resources
• Resolve issues
• Ensure staff are fully trained
You will be experienced within Customer Services or a Logistics and Freight professional with a proven track record in the Freight Forwarding and Transport sector. You will be self-motivated and able to work as part of a dedicated team. An effective communicator with proficient IT skills.
Based in Purfleet, this vacancy is commutable from
• South Ockendon
• Stanford Le Hope
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk