Remuneration: £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
The BJD Group has been engaged to find an experienced, Sea Freight CoOrdinator for an established International Transport and Shipping Company. The role will be based in Redditch and as the Sea Freight Coordinator, on offer is a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience.
As Sea Freight CoOrdinator you are responsible for the day to day Worldwide Sea freight export and import bookings. An excellent communicator, you will build relationships with the existing client base and deliver a high standard of customer care.
• Process jobs through Fast Freight software system
• Supplier liaison, including negotiating supplier rates
• Collaborate with the Sales Team and assist with quotations and service information
• Manage jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues
• Invoicing jobs on completion
• Populate internal analysis and key statistics
• Participate in operations and sales meetings
To apply for the position of Sea Freight CoOrdinator you must have the following skills and experience:
• Possess Worldwide Sea freight operations experience (Ideally export bias)
• Customer Service or Sales experience in rate negotiations and delivering quotations
• Effective communicator
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of circa £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience) and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation within an ever changing environment where the impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
Based in Redditch:
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk