Remuneration: £25,000 (pro rate for 9 month fixed term contract)
Location: East Midlands Airport
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced Customer Service Co-Ordinator for our client based near East Midlands Airport.
On offer is a salary of £25,000 (pro rata for 9 month fixed term contract)
As Customer Service coordinator, you will optimise content of digital contact channels such as the Knowledge Management (MCT) and Virtual Assistant tools as well as manage the health and safety of Customer Services.
• Liaise with central security.
• Manage outcomes and expectations of ECF meetings providing responses and actions where applicable
• Oversee the ordering, delivery and distribution of uniform for Customer Service staff
To apply for the role of Customer Service Administrator you must have previous experience in a customer facing role. Experience within Logistics or Supply Chain would be an advantage.
You must have:
• 2-3 years' experience in Contact Centre Environment
• Awareness of contact centre facilities and associated requirements Good computer and data entry skills.
• Attention to detail and highly organised.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Be able to work well in a team and independently .
• Be able to take the initiative and not need ‘micro-managing'.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent and rewarding performance.
On offer is a salary is up to £25,000 + benefits (pro rata over 9 month fixed term contract).
Based near East Midlands Airport
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now