Remuneration: £38,000 - £40,000
BJD Group is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a recycling company.
For the role of Supply Chain Manager, a fantastic package, including a salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience), is on offer.
In your role as Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the Supply Chain process by fostering sound working relationships with designated vendors and developing new vendor relationships
• Identify issues and recommend fixes
• Report on logistic performance and cost
• Procurement, budget and cash flow management
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Manager, you must also possess:
• Relevant degree (in Supply Chain and Logistics)
• 3 Years' Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Demand Planning e-commerce or manufacturing
• Experience working with CPG companies
• Fluent in French and English
• Ability to travel to mainland Europe regularly
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 (d.o.e)
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk