Ref: HB/ 479100566
Remuneration: up to £20,900
Are you a highly motivated and hardworking Administrator who is looking for their opportunity to join a large organisation? The opportunity for a passionate Administrator has arisen to join a large retail solutions company based in Haverhill.
This role is looking to pay £20,900, other benefits include 25 days annual leave plus 8 days statutory / bank holidays, life assurance of 3x annual salary and a work place pension scheme.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
A large retail solutions company
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Manage orders and invoicing process.
• Create accurate reports
• Update and maintain the systems and reports
• Liaise with customers and clients to resolve any issues in a timely manner
• Work as part of the team and support with any administrative tasks required.
• Answer correspondents both internal and external.
To be considered for this role you will be enthusiastic and hard working. Previous experience would be benefited.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
• MS Project, MS Office Suite familiarity and confidence.
• Have an extremely strong administration background and skill set
• Be able to take own initiative,
• Be self motivated and well organised
• Work well with a team.
• Able to multi task across multiple projects.
• Excellent customer liaison skills
• A dynamic "go getter" with a no fail attitude.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk