Inventory Control Administrator Ref: HB/ 479100562
BJD have been engaged to find a Inventory Control Administrator for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their busy site in Normanton.
On offer is a salary of up to £19,000 with Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 working hours.
This is a 5 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Assisting the manager and inventory team through the transition of stock and inventory from one company to the other.
• Compiling robust and accurate plans and follow up on actio0ns
• Maintaining and updating detailed reports, data bases and systems.
• Minute taking and booking meeting rooms.
To apply for the role of Inventory Control Administrator you must have:
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
• Proven ability to efficiently and accurately analyse large and complex data sets.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence key stake holders.
• Have experience of working on large projects.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £19,000. This is a 5 month fixed term contract.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk