Stock Analyst Ref: HB/479100511
BJD have been engaged to find a Stock Analyst for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their busy site in Wellingborough.
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000 with Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00 working hours.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Ensure all systems are updated and maintained accurately and in a timely manner.
• Create detailed spread sheet reports, using formulas, Vlook-ups and pivot tables.
• Support the other departments with any administrative tasks.
To apply for the role of Stock Analyst you must have:
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft skills
• Proven ability to efficiently and accurately analyse large and complex data sets, interrupting their meaning.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence key stake holders.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £22,000 bonus and pension.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk