Inventory Planner HB/479100552
BJD Group is recruiting an Inventory Planner for a market leading 3PL distributor based in Wellingborough.
They are offering a salary of £25,000 with a Monday to Friday shift.
Working as part of a team to maximise service levels, optimise inventory and support the inventory planning process, role responsibilities also include:
• Place orders for stock and non-stock products
• Build and develop relationships with suppliers, colleagues, branch teams and customers.
• Ensure inventory levels are optimised and minimise stock holding costs.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure that products are delivered on time.
• Work closely with the inventory team to manage supply related issues.
To apply for the role of Inventory Planner you must have gained experience within a demanding supply chain environment. You must also possess:
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent administration skills
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk