Quality Control Technician Ref: HB/ 479100549
Remuneration: Up to £22,000 + shift allowance and company benefits
BJD have been engaged to find a Quality Control Technician for a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider based at their new site in Didcot.
On offer is a salary of up to £22,000 with Monday to Friday office hours. Flexibility on working hours will be needed to assist with business needs.
The company is a market leading 3PL provider
• Develop and maintain robust QC processes in line with compliance and SLA.
• Support the quality and Business management team during reviews.
• Complete tasks such as, SOP writing CAPA management, change control, training and internal audits.
• Ensuring temp controlled units are compliant at all times.
• Assist in continuous improvement of compliance and quality.
• Develop and maintain strong working relations both internally and externally.
To apply for the role of Quality Control Technician you must have previous experience in a Warehouse Quality Control environment.
You must also have:
• Previous experience working in Quality control within food, drink or pharmaceuticals.
• Strong understanding of GMP/GDP
• Strong IT skills.
• Be able to work well in a team
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Package and Prospects
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company who have an excellent reputation for developing and rewarding talent.
On offer is a salary is up to £22,000 + shift allowance and company benefits.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Ref: HB/ 479100549